Horseback Riding Lessons
The Red Ranch is proud to offer horse back riding lessons with esteemed instructor and trainer Joan Potter. Joan has 40 years of experience training horses and giving instructional riding lessons to children and adults at all levels of experience. Joan is a United States Dressage Silver Medalist and is currently the President of the SDCTA (Suncoast Dressage Combined Training Association). If you are looking to learn or advance in English/Dressage riding capability look no further! Please call 866-888-7131 or email email@example.com to schedule your lesson.
* Private Lessons are offered Monday through Saturday at the rate of $45 for 45 minutes or $35 for 30 minutes
* Group Lessons are offered Tuesday's & Wednesday's at the rate of $40. All group lessons are one hour and there is no more than 4 students in each group.
* Package Deal: Buy 8 lessons in advance and receive one lesson free. This package is for either group or private lessons.
Lessons are approx 1 hour long, which includes 30 minutes of riding/driving instruction and 30 minutes of ground time. Beginner riders will learn these basics on top of their riding instruction:
- Learn all about grooming
- Learn how to tack up the horse
- Learn how to lead a horse and put on cross ties
- Learn how to mount and dismount correctly
- Learn to un-tack
- Put the horse back in the field
Click here to download a copy of the Barn Rules.
Click here to download a copy of the Release Form.